BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE WITH BREAKAWAY
Our current booking conditions offer more flexibility than ever before!
– We have a low deposit of €50 per person
– Your trip is refundable until 7 days prior to travel, with the exception of a €10 per person administration fee
– No change fees, if you have to change dates there is no charge, if your new package is of a lower value we will refund the difference or if the new package is a higher value you can pay the balance.
On 12th March 2021 Disneyland Paris announced additional temporary resort closures. As soon as conditions permit Disneyland Paris will reopen, the date is yet to be confirmed. Once the resort opens Disney’s hotels will re-open on a phased basis as follows;
- Disney’s Newport Bay Club Hotel and Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe will open on the same date as the resort.
- Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne and Davy Crocket Ranch will reopen on 1 July 2021.
- Disney’s Sequoia Lodge Hotel will reopen on 23 October 2021.
- The Disneyland Hotel will remain closed until further notice.
- The Davy Crockett Ranch will close on 8 November 2021 for a seasonal closing period.
- An opening date for Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will also be announced at a later date.
If you have a holiday booked with ground arrangements only (without flights) we are offering the following options:
- Move your booking to a future date:
- We will offer the option to book the same holiday at the same price (same offer as originally booked including meal plans) for an arrival date up to and including 30th March 2022 (excluding the period from 16 December 2021 to 8 January 2022 inclusive*).
- If the hotel originally booked is not available on the newly selected date then we will offer a stay at Disney’s Newport Bay Club, at no additional charge, with equivalent food and beverage services.
- If your original booking was at the Disneyland Hotel, you can make an alternative booking at Disney’s Newport Bay Club. We will refund the difference if you choose a similar room category, or propose an upgrade (subject to availability).* If you wish to re-book for the period from 16 December 2021 to 8 January 2022 inclusive you can move your current booking without fees and make a new booking at the current available rate. We will refund the difference if the price is lower, and you will have to pay the difference if the price is higher.
- Cancel your booking and receive a refund. This can be in the form of a Future Credit Voucher (FCV) or a cash refund.
FCV’s are state guaranteed, do not have an expiry date and can be transferred to another name. If you do not use all or part of your FCV it can be exchanged for cash.
Cash refunds are currently taking between 6-10 weeks to process so we are recommending that customers take FCV’s initially and the cash refund will follow later.
The above applies only to the ground element of your booking, see below for details regarding flights.
If you have booked a package including flights;
The ground element of your booking can be amended as detailed above
For flights booked the following airline rules currently apply;
a) If you are changing to a new date, we can move your flights with no change fee applying. However, if there is a fare difference on the newly selected dates this will be charged.
b) If you want to travel again but are unsure of the date you want to re-book for, we can apply a ‘hold protection’ on your booking and you can make the new reservation at a later date. Currently new bookings must be made by June 2021 for travel on dates up to March 2022.
c) If your hotel is closed on the date of original travel and you are cancelling your booking and opting for a Future Credit Voucher or a refund, the value of your flights will also be refunded. Airline refunds are taking considerably longer than normal, in some cases up to 6 months. Owing to these delays we will first refund the ground element of your booking and as soon as the airline process the refund we will immediately pass this on to you.
d) If your hotel is due to be open on the date of original travel then only options a and b above are available. If you decide to cancel your booking then a refund on the flight element is only possible if the airline cancel your flights. If the flights are scheduled to operate as normal then cancellation will result in airline fees/charges which are normally close to 100% of the ticket value (please contact us for details).
Direct Clients: Please email email@example.com or call us on 01-6079900 with the option you would like proceed with and we will process your request as soon as possible
Agents: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01-6079999 with the option your client would like proceed with and we will process your request as soon as possible